Sharing With Others
Please remember to pray before
Yesterday we learned about Godís
incredible selfless love that is constantly blessing others. And if we are
filled with His love, we will delight in helping and encouraging others. We
wonít be able to hold in this love, but it will constantly flow out to others.
God is willing to fill us with this love.
1 John 3:14 ó We are to have love for our brothers.
Romans 5:8 ó Self-sacrificing love is heaven's
Corinthians 13 ó The famous love chapter, describing
Matthew 20:28 ó Jesus lived to bless others.
2 Corinthians 8:9 ó When we learn unselfish service, we
are like Jesus.
Psalm 51:12-15 ó When we are right with God, we want to
share the good news.
Luke 8:39 ó Jesus wants us to tell others.
Acts 1:8 ó The Spirit gives power to witness.
2 Corinthians 5:20 ó We are ambassadors for God
1 Corinthians 7:24 ó God will help us do our best for
Colossians 3:23 ó Do everything for Godís glory.
Romans 5:5 ó God's love flows out of us.
Let us ask Him for His love as we
consider these questions:
- Am I living a life of selfish indulgence, or do I
look for ways to serve and give for the blessing of others?
- Does Godís grace and love motivate me to share the
gospel with others?
I realize that sharing the love of God with others is an honor and
privilege that God has given me, and that it is a source of joy which
fills my life with meaning, and helps me grow spiritually?
- Have I found that when I share the gospel with
others, my own faith and dependence upon God increases?
- Have I noticed that when I witness, I am drawn to
study the Bible more, and pray more fervently?
- Have I experienced Godís power and wisdom as I minister to others?
- Am I keeping spiritually alive and thriving by helping others to
love God more?
- Do I ask God to show me how I can use my talents and abilities to
work for Him?
- Do I ask God to use me as a laborer in His harvest field?
- Do I pray for Godís gospel workers, and provide money to help in
- Am I praying for Godís help to reach my neighbors, co-workers, and
family members for Him?
- Do I let my light shine for Jesus where I am, even at
home, and reveal His love everywhere I go?